THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
HaPPy Forever♥

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Today...><...

Today so boring ...
nth 2  give me do...
facebook also no news 2 see...
my life also become quiet...
so i feel bored 2 my life...
today at shcool also nth 2 do...
my english teacher always no come....
In 1 months my teacher only in our class 2 times only...
our class is 1st class...
1st class teacher also dont want teach...
the teacher attitude so bad...haiz..
then my english result also same like the teacher attitude only...
i very disappointed of my result...
and also feel disappointed of my teacher...
my essay why give me so less of marks..
how u mark my paper...
the result of class B also higher then me...
i very sad...
so now i plan 2 use english 2 write my blog...
i must improve my english...
i also dont know where i wrong...
teacher..i hope u can remark my paper..
if u really dont want remark then u tell me where i wrong at...
my bm also like that...
BM and BI also have essay...
why ??? why this 2 subject also give so low mark...
why 1st class teacher like that d...
always give we all low marks in essay ...
u wan we die and fail rite???
or u dun like we all...
teacher...pls dun put so high expectation on class A...
we all also human...
i so stress...
& i also scare 2 exam....
when i get the paper ..i look at my marks i will die...
i really dont like exam...
exam give me many pressure...
my parents also give me many pressure...
my life very stress...
i am scare...
after one years i will take PMR..
omg...so stress...
who can help me 2 relex...
this time...my result not good...
my BM & BI...i very disappointed..
just geografi , KH , Math , PM , LK & Muzik only get A...
sej,sn,sk,pj get B...bm & bi get C...
how can i get C...i was very disappointed...
i want 2 cry ... but i cannot...
cry cannot solve my problem...
i will try hard...
i know i can do it...

i wan leave alr...
good bye..^^ 

0 意見: